Call us on 01702 443 543 or complete our contact form

Click policy heading

to reveal summary description, below:

Buildings & Commercial Property Insurance

  • Cover for all the core perils: accidental damage, escape of water, fire, storm, flood and subsidence.
  • An index-linked buildings sum insured figure or an automatic 30% uplift in insured cover over the rebuild value from ‘day one’.
  • Both Employers Liability and Property Owners Liability, with a minimum £10 million cover.
  • Protection against loss of rent at up to 20% of the building’s sum insured figure following damage to the property or having to provide alternative accommodation for owner occupied properties.
  • Legal cover in case of a breach of tenancy agreement, the need to pursue rent arrears or enforce eviction.

Contents Insurance

  • Protection against core perils to your property’s communal contents.
  • Communal contents covered include carpets, furniture and other fixtures and fittings.
  • Option to increase cover accordingly for large communal areas or blocks where the contents include valuable works of art or other expensive items.

Directors & Officers Liability Insurance

As a director or senior executive, including those who run a Residents Management Company, every decision you make can potentially open you up personally to expensive claims and legal costs.

We’ll work with you to ensure you have the right Directors & Officers Liability Insurance cover in place to protect both the company and your personal assets.

Engineering Insurance

  • Breakdown insurance for your building’s mechanical and electrical equipment.
  • Safeguarding against damage and the risk of equipment failure, including to business operations and impact on rental income.
  • Cover provided through specialist insurance and inspection provider HSB Engineering Insurance, part of Munich Re.

Homecare Emergency Insurance

  • Cover to keep your heating and home working, with options to include drains, plumbing, electrics and kitchen appliances.
  • Boiler servicing.
  • Call out and repair service.

Landlord Insurance

Comprehensive ‘Buy to Let’ buildings and contents insurance. This is essential if you have paying tenants, as normal Home Insurance will not cover you here.

  • Covers malicious damage or vandalism by tenants, with a range of limits available.
  • Protects your property if it remains unoccupied, up to a set length of time.
  • Provides tenants with alternative accommodation if a let room or communal area becomes uninhabitable. Plus compensation for loss of rent.
  • Optional extras to cover Legal and Home emergency expenses.

Lift Inspection and Maintenance Insurance

  • Lifts covered include passenger lifts, window-cleaning hoists and winches fixed to a building’s roof.
  • Meets the legal requirement for lifts to be inspected by a competent person at six monthly intervals.

Property Owners Insurance

  • Insurance options for residential, commercial, mixed-use and unoccupied property.
  • Cover includes buildings, loss of income, business interruption, commercial property owner’s liability and employer’s liability.
  • Ensures you get the maximum return on your property investment with minimal hassle.

Public Liability Insurance

However well prepared you are, accidents do happen and even the simplest mishap can be financially devastating.

Public Liability Insurance covers you if a tenant or homeowner in your block, contractor or member of the public is injured while on your premises.

This insurance also covers potentially expensive legal costs in the event of a claim against you, as well as damage caused by your business to other’s equipment and property.

Terrorism Cover

Although less obvious, you should always consider Terrorism Cover when insuring your property as standard insurance policies do not cover damage caused by such activities.

We can arrange affordable, specialist insurance, providing financial security against potential terrorist threats and political violence.

For bespoke cover,
just get in touch

Contact us